'EKO S Series' - Pellet Feeded Industrial Boiler
These easy to operate pellet feed boilers have a high capacity hopper should only require filling every 3 days.
EKO S Series brochure
EKO S Series Data Sheet
- High efficiency – 88-94% efficient
- Low smoke -stack emission – compliant with strict European standards
- Heavy duty, large capacity hopper with safety spacing between hopper and boiler
- Unique burn-back suppression system on pallet feeder to prevent pellets burning in hopper
- Rugged industrial design
- Large model range. 23kW to 1 Megawatt
- Full automatic control and self lighting
- High turn down ratio
- Fast response to load variations
- Robust industrial screw-feed auger with heavy duty industrial TEFC motor and gear box
- Digital control panel. Controls include water temperature setting, water temperature display, fan speed control, and fuel feed control
- Built-in lifting hook located on top of boiler for ease of installation and handling.
- Large access doors for easy cleaning
- All access doors are cast iron with camlock handles
- All seals are constructed with ceramic materials – no asbestos used in boiler construction.
- Large and easily emptied ash pan
- Industrial ballrace TEFC fan in cast aluminium housing
- 4 pass heat exchanger for maximum heat transfer from fire to water
- 3 bar operation pressure – factory tested to 5 bars on all units